Search the forum,

Discuss Stanley De - Luxe 90 questions in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

This thing is a bit if a mystery olto me .

The boiler and the oven dials have 'Idle' marked on them, does anyone know what temp that sits at?

I've discovered the boiler won't fire unless the oven is on at minimum temperature, which seems daft.

There is also a Pull To Open dial/rod . I've no idea what that is for.

Any knowledge or advice anyone can offer would be gratefully received.

Thanks
IMG_20211014_110659_024.jpg
IMG_20211014_110716_699.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20211014_111035_285.jpg
    IMG_20211014_111035_285.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 7
Idle just means low as possible. When cooking/using oven it's impossible not to create so much hot water/heating.
Likewise its impossible not to get so much hotplate/Oven temperature when using it set for heating/hot water.
The operating rod moves a internal baffle to divert heat either for heating or cooking.
Yours is a single burner cooker not to be confused with the twin burner models.
Also to be clear the 90 is not the output! It refers to cooker being 90cm wide.

Reply to Stanley De - Luxe 90 questions in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock