Search the forum,

Discuss , spot the deliberate error in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

:D seen that as well guess someone installed then forgot to remove and drill

thats good how long did it take it show fault
Boiler installed in August but property has been empty till tenant moved in on Tuesday. She said boiler ran for about 15 mins before scaring her to death when the noises started

Boiler noises scaring people to death don't usually happen with a blocked condensate drain.
With the ineptitude of the installer re: the condensate drain, I woud love to see pics of the boiler installation

Boiler noises scaring people to death don't usually happen with a blocked condensate drain.
With the ineptitude of the installer re: the condensate drain, I woud love to see pics of the boiler installation
Nowt wrong with the boiler install

Unbeleivable.
But, seen it once on a blowoff from an undersink we were removing!! I'll try and find pics.

Reply to , spot the deliberate error in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock