Search the forum,
Resource icon

Discuss Sponge Bob Square Pants Plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to Sponge Bob Square Pants Plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

CoopersWater submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: Kris Griffith - Plumbing & Water Treatment in Indianapolis since 1980 Checkout this business listing... - Please leave a review for this company if you have used them before. You can add your own plumbing business to our...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's found it challenging trying to find a place to work, or gain experience in order to obtain my nvq level 2 even though I've passed my level 2 diploma 2...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that didn't flush properly, and had become corroded and unsightly. I figured I'd get a plumber in to do it (after a couple of years apologising to guests for...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing system. Plumbing, like most trades, seems to have two main aspects; design and installation. The installation part on my last two projects was painful...
Replies
Views
Hi there, The issue that I am having is I am building a new house and the plumbers are absolutely hopeless. Being an industrial plumber and spending 8 months on new houses during my apprenticeship. I have a more brighter idea than these fella's. From issues during rough-in-stage pipe being...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock