Search the forum,

Discuss Speed up Croppie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Come on Croppie only 5 more posts for your 4000 post badge ...always quality info regards turnpin:shades_smile::shades_smile:

Well done croppie 4000 posts made and zero drinks purchased. A new record!!

Great advice and always a funny read keep them coming mate.

I tried to give myself an infraction but could'n't. So I'm sat in the corner wearing a dunces cap! lol

You always make me laugh croppie. Some quality jokes in the arms. Keep it up fella!

well done on that post, I remember THAT one, that got mixed in with the other 3,999 !

Well done mate. Great work and a brilliant attitude on here. Always a pleasure to read your posts.

Good job!
2559962-well_done.jpg

3999 of the posts saying "by the way, im commercial" but seriously well done !

I think you'll find only 2 posts ever had that. The other 3,998 were along the lines of "Well I'll be mogadored! I've only left my wallet at home again!"

on some research on google for somthing else i ended up on another forum check out this post count !

Deekshainstruments provides best price for Glove Boxes,Total organic carbon analyser.Glove boxes are available to control other environmental parameters like temperature, moisture, oxygen, etc.

http://www.deekshainstruments.com

Deekshainstruments provides best price for Glove Boxes,Total organic carbon analyser.Glove boxes are available to control other environmental parameters like temperature, moisture, oxygen, etc.

Deeksha instruments hey, marvellous. Have to look I to them. Oh and well done on the post count Croppie old fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Speed up Croppie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm making my own replacement for a boilermate 2000 controler. I need more electical information on the pump so I can work out how to control the speed on it. does anyone know where I can find detailed electical info for this not just "on off" it looks like the original controler used PWM to...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help, please? I'm looking for a heating system circulation pump for a domestic install, with 3 speeds, where the speed can be toggled electrically as well as via a push switch on the pump body. I'm using this pump with a wood boiler stove, where I want to run the pump at its slowest...
Replies
Views
Hello, Looking for someone who can please help solve this problem and fix our boiler. Staffs area. CH seems fine. Boiler can be coaxed into full burn with the fan spinning at full speed, so I think everythings fine on the gas/air/flue/condensate side of things. If there is DHW demand on the...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended significantly since the boiler was installed. There's now 21 radiators/towel rails. It's getting to temperature, but even after balancing, it's not heating...
Replies
Views
WB 4000 installed a few months back, just balanced the 7 rads - managed to get around 15 degrees delta across most rads. Not quite the 20 degrees but still. Flow set to 60 degrees for now. 1.Obviously I want to ensure the return temperature into the boiler is below the 55 ish degrees needed for...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock