• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Spam on the Forum in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Hello lovely members.

Hope you are all doing OK :)

I thought I would just let you all know that we are aware of the spam PMs and members that are on the forum at the moment. Dan is currently working hard to try and get rid of them, so as he updates stuff there may be a little disruption.

Lou

Reply to Spam on the Forum in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar threads

R
Doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. It would have been cheaper for them to have acknowledged that at the start and replaced the boiler rather...
Replies
Views
Uncle Nick
Uncle Nick
Lou
  • Article
Happy Christmas From PlumbersForums.net! We would like to wish all our members, new and old, a very happy Festive Season! Thanks for sticking...
Replies
Views
Lou
O
Before yo do anything you need to know, for your incoming mains cold water supply: 1. The static pressure. This is the pressure measured at a...
Replies
Views
steadyon
S
B
Replies
Views
C
Macarius
If the pump is under the laminate and it’s failed, then laminate will need to come up. However you say you’re getting hot water from it, so I’d be...
Replies
Views
Undertrained
U

Newest Threads (Please Reply)

Search Forum