Search the forum,

Discuss South East plumbing company looking for a full time subcontractor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfgs

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer

I have a small plumbing company based in south east London/Surreyand I am looking to take on another member of staff on a self-employed basis.You would be working alongside me and one other. The work will be site work doing new buildsand working in domestic houses.

All applicants should have:

A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the plumbing industry.
Relevant qualifications related to plumbing and/or heating.
Their own transport and tools.
A good understanding of domestic hot and cold water systemsas well as domestic heating systems.
Experience in first and second fixing bathrooms
Be able to work on their own or as part of a team.
Be able to install new systems from scratch.
An eye for detail and to be able to work to a high standard.

All payments will be through the CIS scheme so you will betaxed at source. Payments will be made on a weekly basis. Rate of pay willdepend on experience.

Please send me a message if interested.

Still looking to fill this position. Please get in contact if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to South East plumbing company looking for a full time subcontractor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock