Search the forum,

Discuss Sorry about that.*** in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

gmartine

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
Lost my rag with Doolittle the arse wipe. Apologies to mods for creating extra work but it was good to vent at the little shizer. I'd luv to shuv that Japanese box right up his box, see if it can modulate to heating his blood above 18 deg C. Clearly a loner, cos anybody who has lived with a woman (s) knows full well that having the temp at 18 deg C is grounds for divorce. LOL.

Now to watch Chelsea lose again and to the bliming Villa of all teams. We are fecking Rubbish atm.

Last edited:
He just wanted to play the smart arse and look at me because he'd taken a less than traditional route to choosing and installing a boiler. The boiler looks ok tbh and it remains to be seen whether it's as reliable as they claim. The hex doesn't look like anything special and certainly nothing compared to Viessmann hex, not to mention that in ten to fifteen years time when he comes to replace it it'll need to run partly on hydrogen which all new Viessmans can btw.

:D

Yeah, Dolittle was like:

1609193413901.jpeg

And @ShaunCorbs was like:

1609193492214.gif

1609193705462.gif

there was a bit of rust on it :D

Thought we did well to get a draw. But to be honest thought Chelsea should have been 3 up at half time.

Reply to Sorry about that.*** in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock