Search the forum,

Discuss Someone to fit a potterton paramount four 30kw boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Looking for someone experienced in fitting potterton paramount four 30 boiler. I want to use the boiler features for DHW, external probes and secondary heating circuit rather than it being plumbed as just another dumb boiler (there must be a pun in that). I'm in the Northeast

Reply to Someone to fit a potterton paramount four 30kw boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original heating installed when the house was built, and this revision was largely to replace a life-expired boiler: non-condensing fan flue boiler open...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch 24Ri regular boiler (open vent) which is 10 years old. It has been pretty reliable with only one fault (the fan unit gave up after 9 years) in last 10 years. It's also had one new burner, rubber seals and electrodes changed in services. I have noted that it's best to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice please. My system has 5 Drayton Wiser TRVs. There are 8 rads over 3 storeys and a 170l unvented cylinder. One of the attic rads is in the same zone as the cylinder so just has a "dumb" TRV on it. The two bathroom rads also remain without TRVs and I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a (somewhat, I hope...) competent DIYer and just want to get some advice if my suspicion on a problem we're having is correct. We had a Megaflo and boiler professionally installed as part of a renovation a couple of years ago. I will add all of the pipework was done by this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock