• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Solar Thermal installed - does this look right? in the Renewable Energy area at PlumbersForums.net

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Yep ideally you should have two separate tundishs as you can tell which one is dripping but it’s not regs

Ah right, there was a tundish in the packaging but it appears he decided not to install it and keep the old one as it is.

I can’t wait to call the company tomorrow! I had a electric car charger installed 6 months ago and again I was unlucky to have someone who didn’t have much experience installing chargers and had 4 visits in 2 weeks, replaced it 3 times , messed about, took alot of my time , until they sent a more experienced who fitted it properly straight away, I really can’t be bothered with going through something similar, the guy is nice and pleasant but I want this installed properly and without any issues

Reply to Solar Thermal installed - does this look right? in the Renewable Energy area at PlumbersForums.net