Search the forum,

Discuss Soil stack/waste connection different manufacturers pipe differences in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello. I'm connecting a long run of 50mm solvent weld waste pipe from a shower to the stack (compliant with regs hence 50mm). The soil stack branch is Hunter and I bought a Hunter solvent weld boss adapter to fit on it. However, the waste pipe (Floplast I think)is a loose fit in the adapter. What is the correct way to deal with this? Would a Floplast branch fit the Hunter stack? EDIT. Ive just found that the Floplast solvent fittings fit very tightly on the Hunter branch boss. It would appear that the Hunter branch is both push fit AND solvent weld compatible. Before I ruin a perfectly good branch fitting, can anyone confirm that? Many thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210504-114339-595.png
    Screenshot_20210504-114339-595.png
    382.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Reply to Soil stack/waste connection different manufacturers pipe differences in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock