Search the forum,

Discuss Soil pipe problem in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Just digging out side pathway and discovered big gap to waste drain !!! The soil and vent above ground are new .
Can anyone advise please what extension soil / stack pipe I need

Attachments

• 6CF6F216-B10E-4AF0-8515-EC1C0123E2E9.jpeg
    6CF6F216-B10E-4AF0-8515-EC1C0123E2E9.jpeg
    603.7 KB · Views: 20
Probably one of these, McAlpine doesn’t appear to state it’s not permissible underground:
McAlpine DC1-BL Drain Connector Black 110mm - https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/mcalpine-dc1-bl-drain-connector-black-110mm/4255V?tc=TA8&ds_kid=92700055281954505&ds_rl=1249404&gclid=Cj0KCQjwp86EBhD7ARIsAFkgakimgaxhTGG88BeGgZ9r-n_AJ-w9ssg64H44HND6JZfvUCfR2utqhIMaAgQmEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds and a short length of soil pipe with a slip coupling.

He’s got one on so bit of
Pipe and a couple needed

Reply to Soil pipe problem in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi , i'm new to this forum & would like some advice , i have an upstairs bathroom & was wondering if i could put a cloackroom loo downstairs , my worry is how do i connect to the existing soil pipe , or is it possible to dig under where the new loo will be in case the soil pipe runs along the...
Replies
Views
During November we have to replace a corroded cast soil pipe on the exterior wall of the 1st and 2nd floors of our 1930’s building. Fine. However, it also has a smaller diameter pipe running beside it up the full height. It appears out of the wall, level with the first floor toilet, runs up the...
Replies
Views
Hi could anyone give advice please ? I went to look at a new build for sale they are apartments/ one house on top of another all properties will be privately owned by individual buyers, a guy on-site pointed out that the plumbing is wrong on the properties as a perspective buyer I’d like to know...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm not an expert but wondered if anyone might be able to assist. I've replaced an old toilet with a new one. I've used the same water inlet pipe, and have just replaced the right angled soil pipe connecter (110 at toilet end to a 97-107 connector end to existing soil pipe). It's secured...
Replies
Views
Trying to connect up new 40mm waste into the old soil stack (which would be an absolute pain to remove), it's all Osma pipe, from the 70s. Pulled out the old waste from the boss and discovered the seal is pretty knackered, hardened and cracked everywhere (red coloured seal in the photo)...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock