• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss soil pipe deburr tool? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

scott_d

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone use a drill attachment for deburring soil pipe or just whip a grinder around?

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Solutions
I use This it’s worth the money rems and nerrad make them

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Solutions
Around 5-6 and then 3 to chamfer

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Wipe through with a grinder, chamfer with a grinder and then clean up with Stanley.
I dont do vast amounts of soil pipe and it works.

Undertrained

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Solutions
I didn’t do many soil pipes as a plumber, now I’m on gas I don’t do them, but I found a file worked ok for me #oldschool 😀

exedon2

Esteemed
As a sometime new build contractor (and I did most of soil pipes as I was fastest at them)
Angle grinder diamond blade and don't forget PPE
Did literally thousands 1200 on one site alone over 10 years.

scott_d

Plumber
Gas Engineer
You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

I thought something like this might speed up the job slightly

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Reply to soil pipe deburr tool? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net