From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Smart thermostats replacement of old in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I have a 5 year old combination boiler it doesn’t have a thermostat anywhere, it only has a small electric display next to the boiler for the on and off for the boiler . I have been looking at buying a wireless smart thermostat so I can control the boiler temperature from my phone and Alexa smart speakers. I had a quick look at some of them and most sound like you have to remove the old thermostat and wire the new one to it so you can’t see ould control through your phone. But we don’t have one so can’t. Any idea of how to do it?

uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net - Electric and Water Underfloor Heating Systems
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Smart thermostats replacement of old in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net - Electric and Water Underfloor Heating Systems
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Wetroom Store - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Test4Less PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Power Shower Booster - Official PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Bulk Workwear - Workwear Sponsor for Plumbers Forums
uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net
Plumbing Advice - Find Plumbers Jobs
Corgi Direct - Plumbers Forums Sponsor