Search the forum,

Discuss Slow toilet refill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chew

See attached pic.

Toilet just sarted refilling really slowly. The lever still opens and closes but when fully open only allows a tiny amount of water in. Any ideas?

IMG_3843.jpg

Very common fault buy a SIAMP washer from ebay here and watch this video. Will send you my bill :)

[video=youtube;yHpSdyMnVoE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHpSdyMnVoE[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Very common fault buy a SIAMP washer from ebay here and watch this video. Will send you my bill :)

[video=youtube;yHpSdyMnVoE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHpSdyMnVoE[/video]

Don't forget to pay Dan his commission!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Slow toilet refill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
I took the toilet off. No clog. Put it back on and it's still has the issue of water rising before draining very slowly. Took 2-3 flushes just to get rid of toilet paper.
Replies
Views
We have recently had water hammer issues. Plumbers have installed an arrestor near our kitchen sink and a device in the toilet cistern to slow water shut off. Worked for a bit, but hammer returned. This morning, while the toilet was refilling and the shower was on, there was a loud thud that...
Replies
Views
C
Hello My toilet flush is busted. The tank takes about 10 seconds to empty and it’s kind of showers down from the middle, rather than that sudden gush that surrounds the entire bowl. It does not generate enough force to really dispose of the waste. I replaced everything in the tank. The...
Replies
Views
Chris P
C
Hello, My tenant toilet has just started to fill up really slow, he has said it takes 20mins to fill the tank, what could be the issue? He provided a short video that I have attached. Would be good to know what to look for, or what parts to take when going to take a look. Thank you good...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or garden, run-of-the-mill British housing estate CH setup. Downstairs radiator, 1 of 2 in our living room, went cold one evening mid-November last...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock