Search the forum,

Discuss Slow dripping L connection under sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have a leak under the sink and have found the source, that being a L shape pipe connection which is behind some plaster board.
To the right of the sink there is a dishwasher and to the left there is a washing machine.
The damp plasterboard is due to my genius idea of putting a rag around the leak last night which transferred the water to the paster board. I am currently doing my best to capture the water that drips with a tray and rags underneath.
A few questions I have are, what is the pipe? I assume it connects to the dishwasher however it still slowly drips even though the dishwasher has not been on for a couple of days.
How can I stop the dripping for now? From the photo you can see I have a water tap and on the left of the photo there is a blue lever too.
How much would it cost to fix the leak? Assuming it is just the L connector.

Thank you.

pipe1.jpg

pipe2.jpg

I would say it's from your boiler if it's close

Could be from that tbh best option is to get a plumber out to replace the elbow and damaged part of the pipe

At a guess under £200 but that's just a guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Slow dripping L connection under sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock