Search the forum,

Discuss slow draining from shower tray in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

hi guys and girls need a bit of advice from a plumber or that, i fitted a new low shower tray and its draining very slow i have to switch off power shower to stop water getting close to the top of tray all i changed was tray it came with its own waste trap and connected it with flex pipe as draining point was other end from previous now when i screwed waste to tray the hole in the trap is half covered is that my problem or is it the flex pipe coming from the trap ? ps this is with out chrome lid on trap hope this makes sense as i am a sheet metal guy and i know some silly questions ii get asked for metal work lol i have a picture but not sure how to post it
trap 1.jpg

Is the waste running down hill and not up ?

Reply to slow draining from shower tray in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock