Search the forum,

Discuss Sirrus TS1503 cold on start in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I do hope you can help, I have a Sirrus TS1503 shower connected to a combi boiler. Sometimes, not all the time, the shower will be cold to start with and stays that way. if you leave a while and then try again it will be OK warm/hot does not get cold when in use, and temperature is very controllable. Do you think this is a cartridge problem, or do you think servicing the cartridge would cure this startup problem. The reason I ask is cos when working all control of temp etc. is all ok. Your help would be genuinely appreciated

Clean the filters first
SimonG,
thanks for your reply, when you say clean filters do you mean the hot and cold feed filters. Should I remove the whole controller and clean inside the cartridge as well. Please excuse my inappropriate use or the terms, but your advice is appreciated

Reply to Sirrus TS1503 cold on start in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock