Search the forum,

Discuss Sirrus 1850 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mgooders

I have a Sirrus 1850 shower mixer and the flow rate is particularly poor, i have been advised to clean inside as a first step. How does the dial etc come off to allow access, if at all??

Cheers

Mark

hi, goto the shower doctor and down load the instructions.
i have done one before but cant remember.lol.

i think they have inline scale filter that may need cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sirrus 1850 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
When I turn on the shower or bath, initially the pump runs (quite loudly) and only a trickle comes out. I have to alternate turning on the bath and shower before I get a reasonable flow. Then once it is running, if the water is at maximum temperature on the mixer it flows smoothly, but as soon...
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc) the shower runs at the right temperature for much of the time but suddenly changes to run cold, usually during the hair rinse time, for no apparent...
Replies
Views
Please can someone advise how to fix this shower that leaks? I guess I need to replace the washers inside the taps. Is it the blue or red one? My local DIY place didn't have the washer last time I attempted this. The cold tap is the culprit, a bit soft to tighten and leaks unless really tight...
Replies
Views
Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft but an unvented cylinder in the upstairs airing cupboard. A gas heat only boiler. Upstairs I have two en suite rooms. One with a shower and one with...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock