Search the forum,

Discuss Siphon issues - water does not drain in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Dear all,

I would like to consult with you, my situation is the following. Drainage in my kitchen has been extremely slow (water in sink stands for hours), I have bought and installed a new siphon and cleaned drainage pipes. The water still stands there and doesnt drain...can anyone advise what could be the issue? maybe not relevant, but a new apartment complex has been built right infront of mine recently...could this cause drainage issues? Or hydraulic pressure?

Many thanks for your replies

Best regards

Peter

Reply to Siphon issues - water does not drain in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a bath tub in my apartment that is draining very slowly. It does finally drain but only after about 12-15+ minutes. After trying all the old remedies (fluids, powders, zip-it) I am now thinking about manually snaking the drain pipe.... But a Handyman guy who lives at my apartment...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a few issues with my bath drainage and leaking. The first issue is that the near corner of the bath by the taps is sloped downwards meaning that it pools in the corner and quickly starts leaking through gaps in the shower screen onto the floor rather than into the bath. The rest of...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom, initially thought it was the toilet, but after smelling the bath tub plug hole it appears to be coming from here. I removed the P trap and very little...
Replies
Views
Hey, forum friends! 👋 Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what sets us apart: 🔧 Seamless Installation: When it comes to drain installation, precision is key. Our skilled team at Master Drain Ltd ensures that your...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some days/ weeks it’s fine and works fine all of the time but on the odd occasion it’s been running cold in the following sequence. It fires up the boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock