Search the forum,

Discuss sink waste problem unscrewed in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Amanda4447

Hi, please can you advise

The sink in the kitchen has started becoming blocked and the sink keeps filling up. I have poked things down it to try and make the water go down and the sink drain became completely unscrewed. Is this possible to become unscrewed this way ? And how do I stop this happening again ?

Kind regards
Amanda

Reply to sink waste problem unscrewed in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am installing a sink in utility room. Washing machine waste already exists and is the verical pipe with the flexib pipe from the machine poked down the top and a with a u bend at the bottow going directly to outside drain. Is it OK to put a tee joint into the verical pipe and join the sink...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
My parents have a leak from kitchen sink. My dad removed waste trap and since refitted it leaks, but there wasn’t any kind of seal on it, I got a rubber/plastic gasket that seems To fit the trap but with it, I can’t get it to screw and lock back on (has lugs so locks after quarter turn. But...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm installing my first Belfast/butler kitchen sink. It came with the waste and stainless steel drain. To my surprise the kit only has one washer in which the instructions clearly state that it should be placed underneath the sink. My question is, shouldn't there be a washer between the...
Replies
Views
For over a week the kitchen sink is leaking water from what I think is called tundish ( I thought is was called overflow but little google search maybe pointed me to the right name) my guess is the pipe is slightly blocked because this only happens when there is a huge amount of water coming...
Replies
Views
Hi. Husband and I, both 85, have done our own plumbing all our 52 years married but are finding it harder now to get under sinks etc.!! Our current problem is a sixty year old supatap in kitchen sink. It has not needed attention for many years but is now dripping badly.We are unable to unscrew...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock