Search the forum,

Discuss SimonG is the big 50 today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
I believe it is congratulations to SimonG today, for turning 50.
All the best Simon!

Happy b day

Happy Birthday 'BUS PASS'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to SimonG is the big 50 today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi We have a vented oil-fired heating system with a coal fire back boiler, this is going to be changed to a sealed pressurized system tomorrow and I believe, they are decommissioning the back boiler. I have only discovered today there is no access to the water jacket, so will it be good enough...
Replies
Views
Hi all , i came across a heatre mega flow today and couldn't get my head round something , it was heated via a boiler through the coil but the puzzle is that there was a secondery return from the hot water circut that also acted as the cold feed in seprated by a NRV to stop the hot going back...
Replies
Views
G
I'm hoping someone can give me some advice, I'm working with an old Ikon 40-50 Cl boiler, and when turned on the fan seems to fire for a second and then cuts out, currently, the boiler does not reach the stage for the ignitor. I've checked the jet for blockages, the ignition isn't shorting etc...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1 electric shower and again have no issues with hot water.Over the last 4 years baxi have repaired the boiler on 8 occasions, with faults on gas valve...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a tank Bradford White 50 gallon gas hot water heater for a 1700 sq ft home with 2 1/2 baths, HOWEVER, I am only one person living there. It was installed in March of 2015 so it is 8 years old. I believe life expectancy for a typical hot water heater is around 10 - 12 years so I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock