Search the forum,

Discuss Simon F Flies Through The First Thousand. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Well done Simon F, the first 1000 is the hardest :)

Thanks for that, I am feeling the love.:grouphug:
does this mean the probation period is over now.

I have really enjoyed this last year on the forum and know that I have benefitted from posts I have read.
picked up some useful tips and contacts, hopefully I have been able to put something back into the forum as well.

Reply to Simon F Flies Through The First Thousand. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank. I'm on well water and have a water softener and two whole house filters for my water. Three days ago I found my high pressure relief valve tripped...
Replies
Views
I have a house with 15 rads in it. In a bedroom upstairs I have a rad that isn't heating up. This rad was moved about 5 years ago with 1/2inch plastic pipe to new location in the same room but was never turned on. Tonight I tried to blead it but then removed the rad, emptied it and when off...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, First a quick bit of background : I'm English, living in France, and renovating a 1960s house, which has pretty much needed to be stripped back to the studs, and started again. Full new electrical refit, plumbing refit, walls, ceilings &etc. It took about a year-and-a-half (as...
Replies
Views
USA Plumbing Advice Forum Welcome to the new USA Plumbing Advice Forum. How to post a question to this plumbing forum Click here to post a new thread You must be registered and logged in to do this first, it's free, don't worry. :) You can delete your account once you've sought your advice
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock