Search the forum,

Discuss Similar threads showing at the bottom of the thread you're reading.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Similar Threads shown at the bottom of the thread you're reading - is back.

But thanks to those who contribute to the forum by way of Upgrading Their Account to a Subscribed Member it is now using the all singing all dancing enhanced searching feature, rather than just using the thread titles that match. Which can suck.

This really digs down into the threads and find ones that mention similar things within the post content on all pages of the thread. Very clever.

I might need to tweak the settings a little but it's already pulling up awesome threads.

If you're posting a brand new thread - and your screen size allows it - it will also show you similar threads within the past 100 or so days that have been posted to what you're writing about, so if you want, you can reply to that instead (if the thread is closed, report the first post, and a moderator will open it for you - we don't close threads based on age anymore).

Thanks for listening. :)

Reply to Similar threads showing at the bottom of the thread you're reading.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from. Why I think its I've used calipers on the threads and counted them, and the male end sticking out of the vessel is BSPT 3/4 with 14 threads per inch...
Replies
Views
If you have access to the arms, you're likely to have a fair few posts contributed to the forum. So this thread probably applies to you if you're reading this. If you have 150 posts, you shouldn't see any Google ads. After setting up 3 forums, and configuring each ad individually, creating...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Plumbers and Plumbing Work During COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic (Public Weekly Thread) Firstly, Hi lads and ladies. Apologies it has been a while posting here. @Lou and I have been checking in every now and again to catch up with some things. I have 101 unread messages and 1,160 notifications...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well as a few ads. So read the whole thread please before judging and replying. :) New Ads for logged-in users unless you have any one of the below:- You...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock