Search the forum,

Discuss sime format, starts stops repeatidly when heating water. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sram

hi all,

as u can see im new ,live in an apt for last 4 years,we got it new,hava a sime format gas boiler,so ,when i want the heat on turn on as norm and works as should,but when i want to heat water have to turn stat down and the boiler starts and stops repeatidly maybe 5 secs on 5 secs off,maybe this is normal,but seems very labour intensive on the boiler ,as far as im aware other boilers in the block do the same,its been like this from the start but people say its a bit stranga that it does this,and now im thinking it might be plumbed incorrectly,all replys welcomed........................

sounds like its faulty,if its a combi,problems that will cause this are plate heat exchanger,diverter or aps switch,thermistor call in a gsr engineer

cheers for the reply gas man,so u do reckon its not right,weird that all the boilers in apts do the same havin said that some havehad boilers replaced already,sittin here now waiting 4 water to heat ,and there she go's....on 3 secs and off three....any one else heard of this prob......................

have talked to a few plumbers,and they have never heard of this,whats a gsr engineer.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to sime format, starts stops repeatidly when heating water. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock