Search the forum,

Discuss Sign off on boilers and remover of tank in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I live in the Bronx we have a three family town house and unfortunately when we bought the house the contractor did not sign off on our boilers so we have three boilers that need signing off on in addition I have a 4th tank that we do not use that the fire department says must be remove can someone help me get someone to do this work any suggestions? Please email me ASAP.

Reply to Sign off on boilers and remover of tank in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Just recently noticed the overflow has started pouring water out, there are three tanks in the loft and I'm quite sure this is from the heating. We have two boilers, one for water and one for the heating, it's an 8 bed Victorian house (bed and breakfast) I went into the loft to see what...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of the tap. However now I can't remove it again as it seems I must have used the wrong screw head and have rounded off the head. Please see attached...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem could be. We have a biomass boiler and stratification tank set up and recently had an issue with boiler pressure dropping off when the system was cold...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank. I'm on well water and have a water softener and two whole house filters for my water. Three days ago I found my high pressure relief valve tripped...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also have an UFH zone in the kitchen. Near the boiler I have 2 port valves which control this part of the system. The boiler has been loosing pressure...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock