• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today!

Discuss Shut off water on twin inlet H block in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net


New Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Apologies for horrendous terminology and lack of knowledge but I need to remove a vertical radiator which has a H shaped block as shown in the attached image.

It seems obvious on my traditional radiators, but on this one I cannot see how to shut off the water to the radiator.

Thanks in advance,

Reaction score
Under the nuts at the bottom there may be a flat head screw driver slot that shuts the water off. I've seen that before on some of these.
Reaction score
Or the nut to the left being isolator (for balancing) and the trv to "0" on that side or better yet the decorators caps if handy.

Forum Sponsors

Corgi - Plumbing Supplies for Professional Plumbers - Plumb Advice

Plumbase - Plumbing Parts for Plumbers - Plumbers Advice

Power Shower Booster for Power Showers - Plumbing Advice

Underflor Heating Systems by uHeat - Plumbing Advice

Wetroom Supplies by Wetroom Store

Nicobond - Wetroom and Tiling Supplies - Plumbers Installation Advice

Corgi - Plumbing Supplies for Professional Plumbers - Advice for Plumbers

Do you have a DAB radio for work?

  • Yes

  • No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest Plumbing Advice

Top Bottom