Search the forum,

Discuss Showerdoc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Guys, unless its me or they are having problems can anybody point me in the direction of a different shower parts firm /supplier ?

thank you

It's not just you, I found them absolutely useless when I tried them for first time not too long ago

used showerdoc lasty week, parts arrived next day, no issues at all, always used them and found then as good as gold.

Thats a shame though - they used to have an excellent reputation.

I have never had an issue with showerdoc, every time I have ordered from them it has turned up the next day. I have emailed over pictures for shower identification and they were very helpful.

Useless, I was recommended them, took pics & forwarded 3 times in July, still no reply.

Rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Showerdoc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need a new seat for a Bathstore Euro mono back to wall white pan e14. The seat was a euro mono sandwich seat white chr hinge Bought in 2007. I know that bathstore went bust and homebase bought the old stock. I’ve searched online and found some replacement seats for the euro, but they don’t...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Do any of you guys use this type of reducer? It doesn’t have an olive and the bottom part of the brass compresses onto the pipe by the looks of it and the top is removable. I haven’t used them before tbh. I can only seem to find the 3 part versions by me.
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has increasingly become harder to operate. The shower was installed before I moved into the house. Basically what happens is that I turn the shower on so there's...
Replies
Views
Hello We recently had a bathroom referb containing a new walk in shower and have noticed that after the shower has drained away there is a distinct 'eggy' sulpher type smell coming up from the trap. Can anyone point me in the right direction as what this most likely will be and how to best deal...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock