Search the forum,

Discuss Shower with 1/2 connections in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

moonlight

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Before the lockdown. I went to look at a dripping shower, its about 15 years old so I was told. I don't recognise the bar shower maybe someone else might, all it has stamped on it is a letter B it is a thermostatic bar shower but with 1/2 inch connections. The fittings on the shower are half inch not 3/4" . If this doesn't ring any bells who makes a shower with 1/2" connections? Thanks

Any pics ? And what do you have coming out of the wall nut and olive or male thread ?

This is the only one I took just to remind me it was 1/2" fitting. The nut is on the valve.

Attachments

• Shower.jpg
    Shower.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 14
Could you use a reducing bush eg 3/4-1/2 if there standard 150mm centres

That's what I was thinking I might have to do, but not sure a what lies beneath the covers at present. I have got myself a couple of chrome 1/2 to 3/4 then I can fit any 3/4 showers.

Reply to Shower with 1/2 connections in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking to see what iron pipe part can fit a 10mm ball joint? In this pic there is a part that connects the ball joint (or whatever they are called) to the 1/2 inch pipe. I am looking to connect to a 3/4 inch pipe. Are there any threads that do this? Thanks I have been told that in North...
Replies
Views
B
Hi everyone, I have a Santon Premier Plus PP120E (unvented direct immersion heater) fitted with two thermostats, which provides hot water to taps and shower. The central heating runs from a separate system. On the PP120E: Bottom thermostat is set it to 4 out of 5 (approx. 60C), and connected...
Replies
Views
Bridog
B
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar. Connect to this is a 1.5 bar Ora Salamander pump for a positive head, this was connected by a plumber of course and we’ve had it all rigged up...
Replies
Views
Morning gents and gals, I have a Milano Tower Shower about 15 years old, where I have a couple of issues :- 1. The shower head has seen better days and I would like to replace it, however, the BPS seems to be a 1 inch or so not the usual 1/2 inch and the grey fitting at the top does not want...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting installed. So the pump is the - SALAMANDER PUMPS CT FORCE 30 SU REGENERATIVE SINGLE SHOWER PUMP 3.0BAR from ScrewFix - seems like a decent one for the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock