Search the forum,

Discuss Shower waste hole slope: defect or ok? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a 40 mm resin tray to install (sand/cement over suspended ground floor) and a decent McAlpine 90 mm waste. The hole in the tray is apparently on the built-in fall by accident or design, so that, with the ground-flat base, the edges of the hole vary from about 4 mm to about 8 mm on either side. This seems pretty bad to me. Should I be sending this back or will the thick rubber washer on the trap cope with the uneven pressure? Anyone have any experience with this issue?
241FF9FB-DC88-4E77-882B-50955B4C024F.jpeg
FB98911F-4C52-415C-AB55-B69677D444E1.jpeg
34898D3C-8806-4BD5-BCDF-E28A76C55A32.jpeg

Reply to Shower waste hole slope: defect or ok? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock