Search the forum,

Discuss Shower valve replacement help please in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

Bit of a plumber novice that’s for sure, so apologies if my question is very basic or I haven’t made it too clear.

In essence, shower isn’t very warm, boiler and that is fine. Suggestion was thermostatic valve or mixer valve may need replacing. I have stripped the turners back along with the wall plate.

Looking at the bottom temp control it wasn’t quite as I thought, it appears to almost be one whole unit. Have attached a picture.
Hopefully someone can offer some advice around changing it for the correct replacement (wish I knew the make)

Thanks in advance.

BD132BE7-666C-4D33-9C16-DCB494D0A87F.jpeg
9DCB0747-5323-41C4-8692-124723BB092E.jpeg
E3DFAFB6-B020-491D-8281-96D7DE1F46EA.jpeg

Reply to Shower valve replacement help please in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock