Search the forum,

Discuss Shower valve model identification in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

We had this shower installed in 2001 and yesterday the flow valve started to go on the blink. The knob has become harder to turn both on and off and the water shuts off. I can access the unit and I know how to isolate it and I am a pretty dab hand at 'stuff'

Can anyone identify the model . I am sure it was a Mira unit, but thats it. I am hoping I can buy a new service kit for it and repair it. There is not enough room to take it out completely and put in a complete new unit

Thanks for any advice
Thumbs Up

Attachments

• DSC02665.jpeg
    DSC02665.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC02666.jpeg
    DSC02666.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 2

Reply to Shower valve model identification in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has increasingly become harder to operate. The shower was installed before I moved into the house. Basically what happens is that I turn the shower on so there's...
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house (possibly between 2015 and 2017) but I've no idea what model it is. Firstly, can anyone help me to identify it to see if I can get a replacement knob...
Replies
Views
Hi all I had a new bathroom fitted about 4 months ago and all was fine until about a week ago. But now when I turn the lever to run the rain head there is a 30s delay until water starts coming out , very slowly then builds up to the flow I would expect. ( I can hear water running and filling up...
Replies
Views
W
Hello all. I have fitted three new Saracen timed flow valves to existing shower rooms. But these valves are still allowing water to flow from shower head and won't close off. I have tried various options and sorted other connections in the shower lines 5 on one line 3 on other. Only 1 new...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock