• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Shower tray options 1300 x 760 in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

yod9999

Hi all

I'm looking for options for a 1300 x 760 shower tray - I've found a few but just wondering if anyone knows of any others out there. Ones I've found so far

- MX Elements. Available all over the internet

- Eastbrook Volente

- E:thos, from a company call bathroom-place/bathco, which have a branch in King's Lynn

If there are any other suggestions in this size I'd be very interested. I quite like the low-profile one from Bathco, but I can't find any other mentions of it online.

Thanks

Neil

andyb145

I’m also very interested in this! Struggling to find anything other than 1300 x 800. In particular, I need the waste to be along the short side or in the middle of the tray, due to annoyingly placed joists.

Do you have a link to the E:thos tray?

exedon2

Esteemed
Just do a search for bespoke shower trays several firms out there will make you exactly what you need.

yod9999

I’m also very interested in this! Struggling to find anything other than 1300 x 800. In particular, I need the waste to be along the short side or in the middle of the tray, due to annoyingly placed joists.

Do you have a link to the E:thos tray?
No, the website of the company that sells it is

bathroom-place dot co dot uk (site won't let me post a link for some reason)

but you can't order off their website, and I couldn't find it anywhere else

Reply to Shower tray options 1300 x 760 in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net