• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today!

Discuss Shower Tray choice of these two??? in the DIY Bathroom Remodelling Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Julian Such

Reaction score
Hi,

Another quandry. having taken previous advice I think I can get two showers rather than a quadrant and shower. I am looking at 1500 x 800 and 1500 x 900 trays with wet room screen (1200mm). I am down to the Aquadart or the Kudos. On paper very similar. However there is a £200 difference which can be spent elsewhere? Am I buying just a name with Kudos or should steer clear form Aquadart?

Thanks

Julian

Reaction score
Hi,

Another quandry. having taken previous advice I think I can get two showers rather than a quadrant and shower. I am looking at 1500 x 800 and 1500 x 900 trays with wet room screen (1200mm). I am down to the Aquadart or the Kudos. On paper very similar. However there is a £200 difference which can be spent elsewhere? Am I buying just a name with Kudos or should steer clear form Aquadart?

Thanks

Julian
Which Kudos one? Just fitted a connect 2 and didn't like the glue in blank for the waste, so fitted two wastes instead.

Never fitted an Aquadart tray, however fitted a few of their cubicles. Quite like them.

Craig Watson

Plumber
GSR
Reaction score
I've never installed the aquadart so can't comment on them, but I've never had an issue with the kudos. Only thing you've got to watch with the bigger trays like what your wanting. Is they're not always flat. Whichever one you buy, when it arrives, double check the base isn't warped with a long spirit level.

Forum Sponsors

Corgi - Plumbing Supplies for Professional Plumbers - Plumb Advice

Plumbase - Plumbing Parts for Plumbers - Plumbers Advice

Power Shower Booster for Power Showers - Plumbing Advice

Underflor Heating Systems by uHeat - Plumbing Advice

Wetroom Supplies by Wetroom Store

Nicobond - Wetroom and Tiling Supplies - Plumbers Installation Advice

Corgi - Plumbing Supplies for Professional Plumbers - Advice for Plumbers

Do you have a DAB radio for work?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.