Search the forum,

Discuss Shower timer with shut off, cutting water and gas bills in the Plumbing News area at PlumbersForums.net

Good morning
We would like to introduce our domestic shower timer with shut off - Acqua Tempus- especially recommended for homes with teenagers, tourist accomodations , hotels, etc.. to reduce our water and gas bills.

Acqua Tempus is and electronic device, with a self charging lithium battery, which can be easily programmed;
The parameters to be set are three:
  1. Maximum shower timer​
  2. Maximum soaping time​
  3. And maximum waiting time​
Once we use the shower, it goes into waiting time and the tap remains blocked; Once this waiting time is over, a new shower will be available.
Easy to install for hose showers with electric water tanks, combi and gas boiler.

For sales in Britain, our exclusive distributor is LEISURE CONTROLS INTERNATIONA LTD, based in Dorset.​

Acqua Tempus, every drop counts

Attachments

• Temporizador_duchas_Acqua_Tempus_1.jpg
    Temporizador_duchas_Acqua_Tempus_1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 437
  • Temporizador_duchas_Acqua_Tempus_2.jpg
    Temporizador_duchas_Acqua_Tempus_2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 3
  • Temporizador_duchas_Acqua_Tempus_3.png
    Temporizador_duchas_Acqua_Tempus_3.png
    605.6 KB · Views: 112

Reply to Shower timer with shut off, cutting water and gas bills in the Plumbing News area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Good Morning to the forum we would like to introduce our Acqua Tempus shower timer with shut off, particularly recommendable for homes with teenagers, hotels, tourist accomodations, etc.. It is an electronic device that limits the maximum shower time, after which it closes the tap, leaving it...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Acqua Tempus shower timer is an easy-to-install device that restricts the maximum shower time, thus saving large amounts of water and gas. It prevents our children or hotel guests from taking excessively long showers, reducing our water and gas bills and helping to combat global warming...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I am sure you will join me in welcoming our newest sponsor @Arelia to the TilersForums.com family. We are very happy to have you on board. Arelia is a Spanish company that distributes coin timers and meters made in the UK for the touristic sector all over Spain, Portugal Italy and some...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
  • Question
Hi to all member I want to post this product I bought some weeks ago in a website in GB, it is called Acqua Tempus apparently it is very simple but it is not: it is a shower timer with shut off; it is programmable and has a lithium battery that gets charged with the passage of water, son I do...
Replies
Views
L
Hi Please could I get some advice from all of you who will no doubt be much more experienced than I am. My situation is as follows: I currently have what appears to be an Ideal System Boiler (which was fitted around 5-6 years ago I think), which has pipes leading up to the attic where a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock