Search the forum,

Discuss Shower spare 911m SP-075-0015-C in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Can I get Newteam Handle Chrome 911m SP-075-0015-C either new or used anywhere in the UK or any part of the world? If not is there an alternative?
Thanks.

Can an alternative be used in its place? If not the whole of tiles also has to be removed which is a laborious and expensive affair.
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG-20200907-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20200907-WA0009.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG-20200907-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20200907-WA0010.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 15
Hi, I just wondered if you managed to source one of these NEWT-SP-075-0015-C? Or a similar suitable replacement?

I’m in the same situation!

I've emailed showerdoc as I am also looking for a replacement. However to no avail as the product is discontinued. Anyone else had any luck so far?

Contact showerdoc (there's a contact us link on the page I linked to) their knowledge of showers is seriously impressive, they do say not to hesitate to contact them about what other options there are, so fingers crossed there might be.

Reply to Shower spare 911m SP-075-0015-C in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't install any isolating cocks in the H&C feed to the tap so how can I identify which of the valves is passing? Shut the whole H&C water system down?
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock