Search the forum,

Discuss Shower spare 911m SP-075-0015-C in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Can I get Newteam Handle Chrome 911m SP-075-0015-C either new or used anywhere in the UK or any part of the world? If not is there an alternative?
Thanks.

Can an alternative be used in its place? If not the whole of tiles also has to be removed which is a laborious and expensive affair.
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG-20200907-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20200907-WA0009.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG-20200907-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20200907-WA0010.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 15
Hi, I just wondered if you managed to source one of these NEWT-SP-075-0015-C? Or a similar suitable replacement?

I’m in the same situation!

I've emailed showerdoc as I am also looking for a replacement. However to no avail as the product is discontinued. Anyone else had any luck so far?

Contact showerdoc (there's a contact us link on the page I linked to) their knowledge of showers is seriously impressive, they do say not to hesitate to contact them about what other options there are, so fingers crossed there might be.

Reply to Shower spare 911m SP-075-0015-C in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My parents are having a great deal of trouble with their Daryl Hydra shower due to this little plastic part being broken. It's the temperature spline - part number 204292, now discontinued. Has anyone had any luck finding anything that works as an alternative/3D printing a part (or by...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Sorry I'm not a plumber so go easy on me. I have a triton shower (see images) below, I don't know the model as it was here before me. Basically you have to turn the handle anto clockwise for hot water, off is the 6 o'clock position. However the handle will only go as far as between 12...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
New house and smells comes from shower... It's a merlyn shower waste it's not like your usual design. I've lifted up the chrome but or I'm I suppose to lift up the other bit to get the hair bucket removal out? This design I don't see where the seal is to stop smells through?? Any experience...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can someone get to the bottom of this before I call a plumber, en suite shower started leaking from the mixer bar so took the shower off and capped it off for the time being, fast forward 3 months the same thing in the main bathroom, that one is leaking from the mixer bar, (no issues...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock