Search the forum,

Discuss Shower spare 911m SP-075-0015-C in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Can I get Newteam Handle Chrome 911m SP-075-0015-C either new or used anywhere in the UK or any part of the world? If not is there an alternative?
Thanks.

Can an alternative be used in its place? If not the whole of tiles also has to be removed which is a laborious and expensive affair.
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG-20200907-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20200907-WA0009.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG-20200907-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20200907-WA0010.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 9
Hi, I just wondered if you managed to source one of these NEWT-SP-075-0015-C? Or a similar suitable replacement?

I’m in the same situation!

I've emailed showerdoc as I am also looking for a replacement. However to no avail as the product is discontinued. Anyone else had any luck so far?

Contact showerdoc (there's a contact us link on the page I linked to) their knowledge of showers is seriously impressive, they do say not to hesitate to contact them about what other options there are, so fingers crossed there might be.

Contact showerdoc (there's a contact us link on the page I linked to) their knowledge of showers is seriously impressive, they do say not to hesitate to contact them about what other options there are, so fingers crossed there might be.

Reply to Shower spare 911m SP-075-0015-C in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock