Search the forum,

Discuss Shower pump wiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

taz8520

Hi all, I have piped in a shower pump in airing cupboard but have no power source I can get to, also the flooring is a nightware to get up so can't run any cable that way unless no other way.
Question is can I run it off the lighting circuit ?, it already has a shaver socket in the bathroom on it, the pump is fused at 3amp, lighting circuit fused at 5amp with 5 upstairs lights and the shaver socket.

Best to get a sparky in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower pump wiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm cable to fuse board would be really difficult at best (I've checked and on 6mm at the minute) I would like a mains shower however changing to unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I hope you are doing well. My question is about the dilemma of installing an electric shower or a water pump instead? The hot water pressure in upstairs bathroom is a bit weak. I could get an electric shower installed but I also consider a water pump. What would you suggest? A pump...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater systems in the house. This boiler was replaced by a combi boiler as it only heats the lounge and master bed and provides hot water to en-suite bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The existing pump flows downwards. The manual for the proposed replacement recommends that it should pump upwards. This would involve rearranging the flow &...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock