From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss shower pump connection in the DIY Bathroom Remodelling Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.
Pretty sure this must have been asked plenty of times but...

I am installing new shower pump. A little bit confused as to how to connect to cylinder.
I can put a 45 degree from the offtake on the cylinder and tee into it, if I do this, do I need a swept tee angled up the vent pipe?

The other option is Essex or Surrey. Essex I have to drill the tank, prefer not to if possible.
Surrey seems plausible. Is it easy to install? Also is there a reduced flow as it is obviously a restriction in the fitting.
I am running 22mm up to the pump connections.
I think i read somewhere 22mm is pants in a Surrey flange, only use if using 15mm

Advice appreciated.

Thanks

Edd

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Advent Win
Flange is best , but you can buy a connection thats fits directly on to the top of the cylinder , somebody will be along shortly with link no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to shower pump connection in the DIY Bathroom Remodelling Advice area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Wetroom Store - Official Forum Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Power Shower Booster - Official PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Plumbase - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Bulk Workwear - Workwear Sponsor for Plumbers Forums
Wetroom Store - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Plumbing Advice - Find Plumbers Jobs
Test4Less PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net
Corgi Direct - Plumbers Forums Sponsor