Search the forum,

Discuss Shower Power Booster in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob Foster

Esteemed
The last time this appeared here was in 2014. I intend to fit one maybe 2 to my narrow boat. Is there any more experience of these units post 2014 ?
Many thanks Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Ive fitted some. Work reasonably well. Just dont expect miracles. Best placed just before tap or shower being boosted. Ive always put two in. Always been very quiet & reliable.

The last time this appeared here was in 2014. I intend to fit one maybe 2 to my narrow boat. Is there any more experience of these units post 2014 ?
Many thanks Rob Foster aka centralheatking

What you got Rob, trad, semi trad? Sorry if I`ve asked before.

Ive fitted some. Work reasonably well. Just dont expect miracles. Best placed just before tap or shower being boosted. Ive always put two in. Always been very quiet & reliable.

When you say two do you mean two inline Dave so they work like a multistage booster pump?

When you say two do you mean two inline Dave so they work like a multistage booster pump?

Yes RPM, mounted in series switched in parallel. Not quite same as a multistage, but def a significant improvement on a single

Semi trad , all steel, 2 cylinder lister with a blown head at the moment , fixed bedroom. Installing a ro ro unit over the winter ...boats hey love and hate all at same time but better than women in my opinion
Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Semi trad , all steel, 2 cylinder lister with a blown head at the moment , fixed bedroom. Installing a ro ro unit over the winter ...boats hey love and hate all at same time but better than women in my opinion
Nice, love the sound of an old long stroke Lister and all the copper pipe (If polished lol).

Nice, love the sound of an old long stroke Lister and all the copper pipe (If polished lol).
They say that the 2nd best time owning a boat is when you buy it, the 1st is when you sell the ******g thing. This one is my second ...last one was a 20 ft fast day boat for bass fishing off north wales
85 hp motor x2 on back But that went when I sold the defender
As well Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Last edited:
Seems your PM settings are screwed down tight.
Spotted an ad on fleabay Rob, Lister 15.5hp 2 pot, load of new spares.
Well worth a look.

Reply to Shower Power Booster in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I removed an old shower hose, which was installed by previous home owner at least 12 years ago. Upon removal, the connection is like nothing I have ever seen and I am unable to find any replacement hose of similar connector type. btw: When I removed the hose , there was no loose rubber washer...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has increasingly become harder to operate. The shower was installed before I moved into the house. Basically what happens is that I turn the shower on so there's...
Replies
Views
S
I live in the UK and I need to buy a shower door to fit in a 915mm gap between two walls of my shower room. Most 900mm shower doors available here have 30-to-40mm inward adjustments to fit in a space that is slightly narrower than 900mm, or to address wall unevenness, but not outward...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock