Search the forum,

Discuss Shower Mixer tap feed connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

While ppl are here I'm also brand new member looking for some info first how do I ask my own question without hijacking someone else's. Second I've fitted a single pump to the gravity fed tank because my hot water was terrible but it keeps drawing air in from tank. I was going to fit a s flange in top but can not fathom how the piping goes as the s flange has 2 outlets. Any help would be appreciated. I know the free from air pipe goes to the pump but where would the top pipe go. Thanks and sorry in advance.

20190327_193852.jpg

Reply to Shower Mixer tap feed connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
I recently had a plumber come over to look at a badly leaking shower head. As best I can recall, he described the problem as a crack in the bridge of the cold water pipe and explained that there were two options: 1. Get into the wall with a jackhammer to fix the problem; or 2. Install one of...
Replies
Views
I have a slow leak in the bath. Its a mixer type set up. I'm unfamiliar with the tap handles and how to access the cartridges etc. If I can work out the product name/brand/type then I can work out how to remove the tap handles (no obvious indices so presuming they pull off some how). Would...
Replies
Views
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what model would I replace it with and how would I replace it if I changed the model! I would like to change the type of model to a lever one. I have...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar. Connect to this is a 1.5 bar Ora Salamander pump for a positive head, this was connected by a plumber of course and we’ve had it all rigged up...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock