Search the forum,

Discuss Shower keeps going hot & cold? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

My shower keeps going cold then stays like that for a couple of seconds then goes back to hot & this will keep happening the whole time while showering.

It was happening on my previous shower mixer which I then changed to the Mira one I now have & it stopped doing it for a while but now it’s doing it again? I have a combi boiler system.

Reply to Shower keeps going hot & cold? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I done a straight change from a thermostatic shower to a new mira atom shower,when I run the shower in an upstairs ensuite it runs hot for a few seconds then goes back luke warm,I have a combi boiler,any advice please??.
Replies
Views
Hi all Hope you can help We have a Gloworm Ultracom 38CXI combi boiler. During the Summer the taps and mixer shower run hot water consistently hot for as long as need be, but now during the Winter when the radiators are on the taps and mixer shower will run hot for only a few minutes and...
Replies
Views
Hi I've seen a previous thread that is closed now regarding this subject but the end result I could not see. Our Shower runs hot for 30 seconds then cold. I have changed the thermostat and it still runs cold after 30 seconds. If we run the hot tap it is better but at best, luke warm. We have a...
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc) the shower runs at the right temperature for much of the time but suddenly changes to run cold, usually during the hair rinse time, for no apparent...
Replies
Views
Hi all. My hot water feed for my shower is on the left and the cold is on the right. My understanding is that this is correct and this is also stated in the instruction manual for my valve. However when I turn the mixer clockwise cold water is coming out the shower instead of hot water. When...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock