Search the forum,

Discuss Shower is not activating hot water? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all, first post here. My shower has been playing up lately. It feels like it's lost pressure and goes cold after a couple of minutes. The copper pipe for the hot water from the combi boiler is cold so it's not activating the hot water for some reason. If I run the tap that activates the hot water the shower water goes hot but it goes extremely hot, too hot to have a shower then cold again when the hot water goes off. I took out the mixer cartridge and not sure if anuything is wrong with it though not sure if I fitted the tap back on properly. Any advice would be great as to what could be the cause.

Reply to Shower is not activating hot water? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock