Search the forum,

Discuss Shower inlets not 150mm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone, I am not a plumber at all. I have bought a Mira shower, went to install it but the pipes coming out the wall are closer than 150mm! I know, i should have checked first. Is there any adapters out there that I can buy? I have searched through the web but cannot find anything. Any help is massively appreciated :)

You can buy shower valves with smaller width pipes connections, including Mira brand.
Can you exchange the shower you bought?

Some showers have Z connecters for this.
Can`t for the life of me see how photos will help this common problem.

Some showers have Z connecters for this.
Can`t for the life of me see how photos will help this common problem.
So I can see whether he has pipes or 3/4 threads coming though the wall before I jumped the gun offering a remedy :p

The z type connectors are ok but you have to be able to get to back of them to adjust the smaller dimension, if they are behind the tiles ,you may have a problem.

Adjustment 5mm horizontal and 5mm vertical , attached the details

Attachments

• 1112482-w2-c-mira-bar-valve-fixing-kit-installation-and-user-guide.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 213

Reply to Shower inlets not 150mm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock