Search the forum,

Discuss Shower help /suggesion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

justlead1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi. Just fitted a grohe bath/shower mixer at one of the nippers flat. I have had the mixer kicking about for 12 years or more. Went to fit a shower hose and rose, only to find the male chrome thread on the mixer is 3/4". I am having trouble finding a hose with a 3/4" connector. A chrome 3/4" female to 1/2" male converter is also elusive. Shes getting the hump with the W/machine hose i fitted, and asks me every day "have you got it yet" Any advise would be welcome as i live in the country.

You could always use a brass 1/2" x 3/4" but it won't look too pretty!

Hi Thank very much for help. I thought i cracked it, once i posted the question. By screwing a chrome rad valve union on. But the fitting suggested by Easyt is just the job. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower help /suggesion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock