Search the forum,

Discuss Shower head query in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone,

I have a thermostatic pressure shower in my bathroom and a found flow reducing valves similar to the link provided.

I would like to know what is the purpose of these and if I should pop one in the shower head as I opened the shower head and nothing was in it, the flow restrictors are 4, 6 and 9 L/min flow as far is the instructions state.

Any advice would be great thanks and my water is mains fed.

Combi boiler 25 KW Vokera Easi Heat Plus 25C, 10.2L @ 35C Rise.

Last edited:
I believe that is a combi boiler? If so don’t fit the flow restrictor in your shower head as it will probably not allow enough flow through the boiler to activate the heating of it.

Reply to Shower head query in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Recently noticed an issue with thermostatic shower that was determined to get sorted. The shower would drop (which got worse) and would not maintain temperature,due to water quality here and visible limescale in cartridges,decide to just replace entire shower for a nice new one. This...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar. Connect to this is a 1.5 bar Ora Salamander pump for a positive head, this was connected by a plumber of course and we’ve had it all rigged up...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a shower that is fed from the cold water and hot unvented water. It is not used at the moment (there is also a bath) but to take it out would have both cost and affect tiling so I am leaving it until more funds available for a full bathroom refurb. If the shower was to develop a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone just checking if this is right regarding water pressure and combi boiler pressure: Do hot and cold water always vary in pressure such as the following? Cold water from tap filled 1 litre jug in 2 seconds Hot water from tap filled 1 litre jug in 5 seconds Gas combi boiler pressure...
Replies
Views
I want to swap my electric shower to a power shower. I have a 200 litre pressurised hot water tank in the loft (not a combi boiler) the hot side has a pump and decent flow, but the cold side/hot side has not got an equal pressure as the cold is just mains fed and would say the flow is below...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock