Search the forum,

Discuss Shower Head Holder still on market? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to Shower Head Holder still on market? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi folks Trying to choose a bath mixer shower... I've found some I like, but I don't tend to like the slider rails from the same brand. My favourites are these: Shower mixer: https://www.homesupply.co.uk/Francis-Pegler-Sequel-Pillar-Mounted-Bath-Shower-Mixer-Tap-with-Shower-Kit Slider...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic control. The hot was not getting hot enough recently so (under instructions from the manufacturer) I removed the allen key valves bottom left and right...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, I'm having a new bathroom installed and having issues getting the right bath/shower set up. Shower has to be over bath as no space for a seperate one. We have kids who have baths and need it to be easy for them to rinse their hair during them. AT present we have a lovely Victorian style...
Replies
Views
Recently 2 of my showers stopped producing hot water following a plumber refitting another of my ensuites. The 2 showers in question are pumped with a Salamander twin house pump. Hot is reaching the showers (hot feed to mixer is hot), yet both showers are luke warm, at best. The other recently...
Replies
Views
Hi The shower head holder for this rail/riser is broken. I want to see if I can buy a replacement insert or complete holder, rather than replace the whole rail, which would be a lot more effort. Does anyone have any idea what brand or model this might be? The shower head has been replaced and I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock