Search the forum,

Discuss Shower flow rate in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

In summer months do you get a better flow rate from electric showers as the water may come to shower a few degrees warmer??

Or a hotter one

Any water heater, not just electric shower. It's like getting a "head start"

Any water heater, not just electric shower. It's like getting a "head start"
But say in winter months regarding electric showers off the main....
Does the flow rate reduce in order to get required temperature...as in is flow rate or temperature the priority??

As I understand it the elec shower element operates at a fixed power, the dial for hotter or colder simply lowers or increases the flow rate thereby changing the output temperature.
In winter if the incoming water is cooler then less of it can be heated to a given temperature.

As I understand it the elec shower element operates at a fixed power, the dial for hotter or colder simply lowers or increases the flow rate thereby changing the output temperature.
In winter if the incoming water is cooler then less of it can be heated to a given temperature.
Sound out.thanks

Reply to Shower flow rate in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock