Search the forum,

Discuss Shower Faucet Cartidge - Identification help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mossy

Hi

My shower has started leaking when running. I have found this cartridge but cannot identify the manufacturer to price a replacement. Any help much appreciated. Pls see pic

Thanks Shower.jpgShower.jpg

Need to show the control knob and cover plate to give people a chance to identify it.

Hi

My shower has started leaking when running. I have found this cartridge but cannot identify the manufacturer to price a replacement. Any help much appreciated. Pls see pic

ThanksView attachment 29061View attachment 29061

Send the pictures to showerdoc. They'll definitely tell what brand and what's the cost.

Most likely they'll ask you to take the cartridge out to identify the product

Is this in UK? Only asking because the word Faucet isn't really used here. Only Taps or Mixers.

These shower cartridges appear to be difficult to get hold of at the usual stockists eg shower doc and NSS etc. Any suggestions to a source for this part please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower Faucet Cartidge - Identification help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking for guidance to access the cartridge of a leaking single handle bathroom faucet. It has no visible markings on it to determine manufacturer. I see how to remove the handle but question the 2 metal rings which are part of the faucet. Do these need to be removed to access the...
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house (possibly between 2015 and 2017) but I've no idea what model it is. Firstly, can anyone help me to identify it to see if I can get a replacement knob...
Replies
Views
I have a ROS small faucet for drinking water. The main faucet in the kitchen works find. I recently replaced the main faucet but after reconnecting everything, the overflow on the ROS drinking water faucet will not stop running. The only thing connected to the ROS that I manipulated was an...
Replies
Views
Hello, the edge of the end of my bathtub leaks when I am about 3 minutes in the shower. The faucet is on the opposite side. What could be causing this? I had someone take a look at it today but could not figure out where the leak is coming from. The odd thing is there was no leak when we had...
Replies
Views
Hi , I'm wondering whether anybody can help me at all ? My boiler has started making noises which I am unable to identify. If anybody is able to guide me to the route of the issue itll be massively appreciated. I'm looking for an idea of how much it will cost to get it repaired. The water has...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock