Search the forum,

Discuss Shower diverter lever in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Jd7

Hi, I have an Edwardian set of telephone taps on my bath and the crank in the shower diverter lever is snapped, it’s got a spline on the end to fit into the lever but I’m struggling to fin the part or even where the taps came from, I’d appreciate any knowledge on this, cheers

Attachments

I`m unable to enlarge the picture (get message saying do not have permission?) Does the lever assembly screw in?
If all else fails try the shower.doc

Reply to Shower diverter lever in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a traditional style bath tap with shower attachment via a diverter. The lever no longer moves, and so I managed to unscrew the lever arm and the brass (colonial) piece, exposing the plastic diverter valve. Unfortunately, I am stumped as to how to get access to the diverter valve, as the...
Replies
Views
K
I have a free standing bath, the taps have a shower head attached with a handle you move side to side to divert the water. One day this handle suddenly went loose and now water comes out the tap and shower head when you turn the taps on. How can I fix this?
Replies
Views
Hi all, DIY rookie and have an issue with malfunctioning diverter valve - water currently flows through both tap and shower head regardless of diverter position. Had a look at the valve today and it appears that the upper thread just above the rubber washer is broken. Unsure of make/model of tap...
Replies
Views
Hi, Recently noticed an issue with thermostatic shower that was determined to get sorted. The shower would drop (which got worse) and would not maintain temperature,due to water quality here and visible limescale in cartridges,decide to just replace entire shower for a nice new one. This...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can someone get to the bottom of this before I call a plumber, en suite shower started leaking from the mixer bar so took the shower off and capped it off for the time being, fast forward 3 months the same thing in the main bathroom, that one is leaking from the mixer bar, (no issues...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock